GALVESTON!!!!
I am in Galveston with my sisters for little jubie's 15th bday. Normally we go to Florida but the price of gas made it not possible this year. We here yesterday and went to the Strand for a little shopping...something that I probably didn't need to do...but the Hurley shirt was irresistible!!!
Today...
Jubie and I got up and ran...
Well we ended up not going to Moody Gardens, instead we went to Jamaica Beach. Were my niece and I found a dead crab and decided to bury it. Then Mia started to burn so we left the beach and went back to the hotel. We chilled there for a while before going to lunch, and then shopping. Well in true fashion of the "Jubie Birthday trip" it started to storm, as we went in to Khols. To our suprise as we left Khols we saw double complete rainbows. It was an amazing sight to see. Rainbows are truly an amazing sigths especially when there are TWO complete rainbows, seeing how you normally only see half of one.
After the rainbow sighting, we returned to the island and the hotel, Where we did cake for Jubie. Then we all turned in, well most of us...I couldn't sleep. Jubie and I did not make our ru
No comments:
Post a Comment