Thursday, July 10, 2008

WHAT THE HECK!!!

So my sister got married last weekend...the one that said she never would! AnywaysI dont like the guy that she married because he is rude and disrespectful...but I guess that come with age seeing how he is ONLY 20!! Yes he is youger than me and the sister that he married it 31!!!

anyways besides the point. Back in March she had me change my flight plans to fly out of Houston, which stupid me did. I thought she would be in Houston to hang out with me before I left, and that she would be talking me to the airport. Yep, I feel like a complete idiot because she is actually in Mexico with him!!!! So my mom bless her heart is driving me down there and my flight leaves a 7:55, she will be getting very little sleep.

Moving on...
my sister never told me bye or good luck at LDAC I know you will do a fantastic job up there, or something like that. Yeah, I got nothing!!! well tonight I got a email from her, yep still nothing. I mean it was really nice of her to remember about my bills that she said she would pay...which I ended up having someone else pay them because she FORGOT, just like she forgot to say bye or goodluck!!!

Anyways, I guess that I should stop venting about it and we need to get back on the road.

So I hope anyone reading this has a fantastic rest of the summer and see everyone in August when I returen home!!

God Bless

2 comments:

~JAHNA~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~JAHNA~ said...

Let me guess you were really mad when you wrote this, your grammar is horrible.
Anyways hope you have fun at LDAC!
And forgive Josanna for no one is practically perfect in everyway, she must have gotten herself confused with mary poppins. LOL
Anyways seriously things will be fine, just get through this month and come home.

9:29 AM