Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm so freakin' EXCITED, Larry Joe is this weekend and Cross Canadian Ragweed is going to be there on thurday!! Jahna is going to come back this weekend, but she is not sure if she is going to make it for the CCR concert. Emily might be coming down but I'm not sure...I haven't talked to her in awhile.

IPlus this semester is almost over...thank God! I think that I'm going back to Nebraska at the beginning of june...I get to go work for the bookstore again, but this time its during the college world series!!! instead of book rush.

The ROTC dining out was last night, it was pretty cool, but still kinda boring. After the ceremony some of the cadet from our campus and a lot of the cadets from the Killen campus went over to bricks house to hang out. that was a lot of fun!!

1 comment:

~JAHNA~ said...

Man~last weekend was so much fun!