So college life is over but I still have slip ups and my family is definitely here to catch me when those slip ups happen! Read on to hear about my slips - they are normally pretty funny!
Monday, April 10, 2006
Braces finally came off last wednesday!!! I have to go back to Houston this week to get my retainers, but thank goodness that my braces are finall gone!! This past weekend was kinda busy, Saturday was the ROTC Drill Meet and I had to be at the school at 7:30am, but is was not as bad as I thought that it was going to be. Jinon and Brent had to come to stephenville for a wedding so Abi got to spend the day with us. Mom & Abi made mints that Abi just loved. Well then Abi went back to College Station with Brent. Jinon stayed here because my grandfathers memorial service was on Sunday, even though he passed away in like August. So Sunday Josanna and Josiah and Gina all meet us in Ft. Worth for the service. After the service Jahna, Jinon, Josiah and Gina all headed back to their houses and the rest of us went to spend some time with Ma (my grandmother).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your links work. you need to show jinon.
Ugh this makes me sad, I should have gone with you guys
Post a Comment